Thursday, May 24, 2018

Sending Happy Thoughts


Day 4 of my {Growing in Unity} Girl!! posts brings me a floral card made with the First Friend, Best Friend Forever stamp set.    I love red and white cards and red and white gingham just makes me smile.     I colored in the florals with my Stampin' Blends.   The sentiment comes from another Unity set called Swagger.  The gingham paper comes from ColorBok and their Gingham collection.  Linen thread, a button, wood dots and corner rounding of edges complete the card.

Make sure you leave a comment on my featured {Growing in Unity} Girl!! posts this week.    You will be entered to win 25 Unity stamps.    Check back tomorrow for another featured {Growing in Unity} Girl!! post.

22 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, I love this beauty! Love this stamp. I'm a huge fan of
gingham. Colored so prettily!

Melanie buecker said...

Wow!!! So simple but full of color. I love the button idea with the 2 wraps of twine. Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of picnics in the park! What a beautiful spring card :-) Nice job.

Daphne said...

Perfect card for summertime! Very clean and crisp! Beautiful card!

Denise S. said...

I love gingham and this is such a cute card.

Rachel Duong said...

This is truly an amazing card. I love the cheerful colors and the rounded corners on the gingham paper is genius. Also, I have never seen wood dots. Love this card so much!

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the red and white gingham--it makes me smile too.

Phaline Mays said...

A fun little card. I love the red gingham paper. Plaid is always in!
--Phaline Mays

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling. I love gingham too. Great coloring, pattern, and design. Just lovely.

Cindy Q Willbanks said...

This is so special. When wouldn’t enjoy receiving this. Absolutely stunning.

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! I love red & white too. Love the jar of flowers stamp!

Debbie Farrell said...

The colors are just perfect! Love this card!

Sweet April said...

Wow...so beautiful,fantastic and special card.Love it!

Deborah Kaye said...

Wonderful card! I like how you used the paperand button at the top.

Glennis F said...

Love the gingham trim, a fabulous card!

Dale Sue said...

This is such a happy card! And now I have two more stamps on my wish list. Thank you!

Angie M said...

This is perfect! I love how summery it looks. Just an awesome card 👏

Sandie C said...

Wonderful card. Love the stamps used and your layout.

Vicki Vinchattle Pearson said...

Love this card, your coloring is beautiful and that red/white check makes it pop all the more!

sharon g said...

The gingham looks wonderful with the flowers! Your colors are spot on. NICE

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

You’ve made a truly lovely pair of cards !!
https://bit.ly/2sfZeDd

Suzi said...

I forgot where I left off! Anyway, I love 'em all. You always inspire me.