Friday, May 25, 2018

Cards for Graduate




The last day and day 5 of my {Growing in Unity} Girl!! posts has me bringing two sets of graduation cards.    The cards feature the Diploma Cap & Gown stamp set.   I am a word girl and I just love this set.    You can stamp and color it in or heat emboss the sentiment on a piece of colored card stock.   Either way a perfect card for a male or female graduation card.

The triangles on the first card were punched with my Stampin' Up! triangle punch and then the EK Success diamond punch which I then cut in half.    The strips of designer paper was from The Paper Studio.    Enamel dots complete the card.

The heat emboss card uses American Crafts Crimson designer paper and Stacked with Love designer paper.    Baker's twine and enamel dots complete the card. 

Make sure you leave a comment on my featured {Growing in Unity} Girl!! posts this week.    You will be entered to win 25 Unity stamps.   

Thank you for joining me this week.    I had a lot of fun creating for Unity.      They have some amazing stamp sets you won't find anywhere else.     So check them out here at Unity Stamps.
 




18 comments:

Dale Sue said...

What a great week - full of inspiration! You have a new fan.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the layering and the graphic designs! Great cards for the graduates! Thanks for an awesome GIU week!

Cindy Q Willbanks said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for a great week. Love all of your creations.

Angie M said...

Very nice layout! What an awesome week for you! Well done!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. I love how you can change out the colors to match school colors for each graduate. You've done a great job all week. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Glennis F said...

I love the style of these ones - thanks for a great week

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I love stamps for girls or boys, as I have both. Love the words, colors, and design. Great job!

Rachel Duong said...

I love these graduation cards! It is refreshing to see a card that’s bold with hard geographic lines. Love the colors and the crisp white background! A really wonderful week of inspiration. Thank you!

Rachel Duong said...

These graduation cards are great. The text is perfect for a boy or girl and I love your bold geometric shapes. They are intense against the white background. Thank you for a great week of inspirations!

sharon g said...

I like the mature look of these. They are also great for a male type. NICE JOB ALL WEEK! I have enjoyed seeing your handiwork.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this with the white on red the best; it really stands out!
Lovely cards and an awesome week. tfs

Phaline Mays said...

I love the simple beauty that you bring to your projects! Thank you for sharing your crafty love this week!
--Phaline Mays

Sharon Foulk said...

I love the "theme and variation" flowing in this set of cards and the great jazzy art deco vibe! Lovely cards to finish a wonderful week! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love these very graphic, mostly black and white design. They’re very efficient ! It was a great shared with you !! Love from France, Marjorie
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Sue D said...

I have this stamp--thanks for these great card designs.

Suzi said...

Yep, I love my Unity stamps. I wish I could put them to paper as much as you do! You go, girl!

Denise S. said...

Great designs and easy to match school colors.

Unknown said...

Wow they are the nicest grad cards I have seen. they are just fantastic I love the colors you used and how they are all put together