Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My new toys came today!

Well my long awaited order came in with all my new toys! Here it is! So as you can see before I can play I need to mount some stamp sets. So that is what I spent most of the evening doing. I still have few more to go, but they will have to wait until tomorrow. Here's a little friendly tip on how to mount Fundamental Phrases when you get the stamp set, here are the words and phrases and the correct block size:
Largest Block (quantity 4):
Anniversary & Birthday
Christmas & Celebrate
Congrats & Everything
Happy & Good Luck

Smallest Block (Quantity 2):
Family & For You
To My & Wish

The remaining phrases get mounted on the other 6 medium size blocks.

My favorite new toys are the punches. We finally have a circle punch that works perfectly with Circle of Friendship! The new punches make layering circles on top of our new scallop and designer label punch so easy. Check out the punched circles to the right.

Basic Black circle is our 1 3/8" inch circle.
So Saffron is our 1 1/4" inch circle punch.
Whisper White is our new 1 inch circle punch.
The last Regal Rose is our 1/4 inch circle punch.
There is one more circle punch the 3/4" inch circle punch but it was not used in the samples to the right.
My second favorite accessory is the taffeta ribbon. I wasn't sure if I would be happy since I loved our organdy ribbon so much, but it is very beautiful ribbon. Very elegant.
So check out my calendar and stop on by and check out the new accessories, papers and stamp sets in person.

No comments: