Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You're Invited to My New Catalog Open House

I am on my way to Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. So while I am swapping, learning and having fun, I would like to leave all of you with an invitation to my New Catalog Open House for when I return. I will have hundreds of new swaps for you to look at when I get back, so come on by and check them out.

Tuesday, July 31st 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 5th 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

R.S.V.P. and receive a free gift!

You will be get to see first hand some of the amazing new products available in the Fall Winter Collection as well as make some projects with them.

We will be making three make and take projects at my new catalog open house. They are as follows: a card, a tag and 2 12x12 scrapbook pages. So stop on by and get a 12x12 double page spread completed, all you will need to do is just add photos when you get home. So if you have never scrapbooked or never stamped in your scrapbooks, this is a great opportunity to learn. The 12x12 spread we will be making can be found below.


There will be prizes and refreshments.

If you haven't had a chance to check out the new catalog, Click here and it will take you to the Stampin' Up Online Catalog where you can view the catalog from the comfort of your computer screen.

Hope to see all of you!

No comments: