Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sweet One Scrapbook Page


Well I finally had a chance to scrapbook my new guy in my life, my nephew, Michael Joseph. He is now 3 weeks old. He is just too cute.

I got to use some of the new things that just came in for me. I just got the Hostess Exclusive Prints Pack Designer Series Paper. It has the prints paper in Bashful Blue perfect for this page. I also got to use the So Many Scallops stamp set. It is one of the sets you can get for free though Sale-a-bration.

So the bottom of the page, I put strips of Whisper White, Bashful Blue and the Bashful Blue Prints Designer Series Paper. I also punched some stars out with my star punch with the Bashful Blue Prints DSP. I attached them to the page with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the Sweet One stamp and punched it out with my Scallop circle punch and layered it on top of Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock. I also popped up the image with dimensionals. Some Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon finish the page off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it, how cute is he!!! Oh and the page is beautiful too!!!

Colleen

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy! Just think of all the pages you'll be able to make about him! Great layout too!