Friday, August 31, 2007

Last day for the Punch a Bunch Special

I am so sad to see the punch a bunch special coming to an end. Today is the last day. Click here to see more details on the special. I have to say the punch box is one of my favorite products in the Fall Winter Collection. Here is a wedding card I made with the Fun & Fast Notes.

I used Basic Gray card stock for the background. I tore a piece of Vellum and put it on the card, the vellum stays in place with a piece of pretty in pink tafetta ribbon as well as the circle image being adhered on top of the vellum.

I cut the circle with the Coluzzle cutting system. I stamped the cakes in Basic Gray and colored the flowers on the cake with my Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker. I punched the flowers out with my Trio Flower punch from the Three for You punch box with White and Pretty in Pink cardstock. I colored the center of my flowers in with my uni-Signo White Gel Pen and the Zig Painty Gold/Silver Pen.

No comments: