Friday, September 21, 2007

Dry Embossing Card

I am taking a little break from posting my favorite projects that I saw and created at Philadelphia Regionals. I'll resume tomorrow. I still have a couple of homemade cards I want to share with you that I know you are going to love.

At the moment, I want to show you another card that we will be making at World Card Making Day on Saturday, October 6th at 7 p.m. I came up with the idea earlier tonight and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you.

The card is made with the dry embossing technique. I used the brass stencils as well as the crop-a-dile to do dry embossing on this card. So if you never dry embossed, this is a great opportunity to learn how to do so. It uses two of my favorite stamp sets, Wanted and Just So Many Sayings. As well as the gorgeous Outlaw Designer Series Paper.

For more details on my October 6th World Card Making event, click here. Email me to reserve your spot.

No comments: