Thursday, September 6, 2007

Love the Polka Dot Background Stamp


Here is a card made with the Polka Dot Background Stamp Set. You should have seen how I kept convincing myself that I didn't need this stamp set. I was like you have the polka dots in the Polka Dot & Paisleys stamp set, you also have polka dots in the Three for You stamp set. Well the first time I tried this stamp at my friend Tracy's I just just knew I needed to have it. That was also the day that I decided I needed the 5 petal flower punch.

The colors are: Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose. The stamp sets are Polka Dot background stamp, the happy comes from the Polka Dot & Paisley set, the days comes from Happy Everything. The punches are Spring Bouquet Flower Punch and th 5 Petal flower punch. The card is finished off by using the Regal Rose Grosgrain and Apricot Appeal Brads.

No comments: