Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Snow Time


I have a vendor event that I am going to this weekend and I was trying to come up with quick and easy cards that people can make and take home with them. If you are interested in stopping by and making one of these cards, email me and let me know and I'll let you know all the details. The event is in Little Falls, NJ this coming Saturday. Here are the cards I made with the It's Snow Time stamp set. The concept is basically the same in both cards. I stamped the snowman and then colored them in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I mounted the Whisper White card stock on Brocade Blue card stock. I stamped the greeting and stamped the little snowflakes from the set.

In the first card, I adhered a strip of Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon. I then tied a knot and attached the knot to the card with my mini glue dot. On the second card I took my slit punch and punched a slit in the bottom of the card. I threaded linen thread through the button and adhered with a mini glue dot.

I have to say I am going to miss this stamp set. These snowman guys are just too cute! It's is such an easy set to make holiday cards with. It's is on this year's retirement list. So don't miss an opportunity to own these guys.

No comments: