Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Star Punched Congrats Homemade Card


Two of my downline are having special occasions happening this week. One just had her grand opening workshop and it was a huge success. The next one is celebrating an anniversary with Stampin' Up! this week. So to let them know how proud I am of their accomplishments, I made homemade conngratulations cards. So here is the card I made for the both of them.

The colors are Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. I started with the word congrats that I stamped with my Taffy Alphabet in Rose Red. The little stars I used from a retired stamp set, Small Sayings that was in one of the past mini catalogs. The stars were stamped in Pretty in Pink. Next, I attached some Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper and strip of Pretty in Pink and Rose Red. I paper pierced the strip of Pretty in Pink.

Next came the stars that I punched out with my large and small star punches. The smaller stars, I put silver brads through the center and attached them to the card with dimensionals. On the larger stars, I also attached the stars with dimensionals. The finishing touches was tying some ribbon onto the paper clip and attaching it to the greeting. I still felt like the card was missing something. So I took out my Color Spritzer Tool and with my Stampin' Write Marker, I spritzed on some color.

No comments: