Saturday, March 22, 2008

This Week's Color Combo Scrapbook Page


Here is this week's color combination, Orchid Opulence, Rose Red and So Saffron. I paired it up with the hostess appreciation stamp set, Make it Count. The extra touches on the page are the Photo Corner punch withe vintage brads. The next one is the Love and Laugh image punched out with the 3/4" inch circle punch and put inside the Build a Brads. The greeting friend was punched out with the key tab punch. The last thing is a strip of apricot appeal grosgrain ribbon.


The finishing touch is a photo of me and my stamping buddies, Colleen and Tracy at the last Stampin' Up! regionals at Philadelphia. They are also my partners in crime when it comes to the color challenge each week, so make sure to check out their blogs to see their creations.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expected to see your little cutie on this page, but wow you used us!!! Very cool. Great page.

Anonymous said...

Love the frame - and not just because I'm in it ;)!