Sunday, April 6, 2008

Summer Picnic, Time Well Spent and Define Your Life

The best thing about getting your projects published in the Stampin' Up! demonstrator magazine, On Stage is free stamps! For my honorable mention in the last issue, I got to pick any free set in the book, so I got Define Your Life! I couldn't wait to come up with something with it. Here I paired it up with the fabulous Summer Picnic designer series paper in the Occassions Mini. I just love this paper! I stamped the flower from the Time Well Spent stamp set. I colored it in with my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker and cut it out. Next I mounted with my Stampin' Dimensionals onto a 1 3/8" circle punch and then scallop circle punch that was paper pierced.

The first sample, I made a scallop edge with my corner rounder and paper pierced. The second stample, I set eyelets and threaded white tafetta ribbon through them. The finishing touch was putting some crystal effects in the center of the flower and sprinkling some dazzling diamonds.

No comments: