Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tart & Tangy 12x12 Scrapbook Pages

Here is a great summer 12x12 page layout using the Tart & Tangy stamp set. So simple and so easy to recreate for any of your sumer occasions. I stamped the orange/lemon stamp in only orange and then yo yo yellow. It was great using these two colors, it seems like I haven't broke open these stamp pads in ages. Next came the title which I stamped with the taffy alphabet. Then I made a scallop edge with my slit punch and paper pierced the center. Then strips of pumpkin pie ribbon were adhered. I then tied bows and attached them to the page with mini glue dots. I embellished the page with taking the lemons and punching them out with the 1 3/8" circle punch and the cutting them in half. I attached them to the page with dimensionals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this page. I may have to CASE it. Can't wait to play next week.

Anonymous said...

I love how the color combo complements the color of the kiddie pool. Great layout, I can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

Great layout of a definate cutie!