Sunday, July 20, 2008

Homemade Wedding Card

Here is a card I made for a wedding my mom is going to. Yes, we have my nephew's Christening in the afternoon and then she gets to go to a wedding. I don't envy her. Here the card uses a little of the old and a little of the new. I started with the cake from Year after Year stamp set that is retiring. I colored it in with my ink refills and blender pens. The paper comes from our new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper which is paired up with Pink Pirouette card stock. I stamped the greeting with our new stamp set Heard from the Heart in Riding Hood Red. The finishing touch is a strip of Riding Hood Red card stock and our new buttons. I love the designs in our new Riding Hood Red buttons. This button has a matte finish and a shining finish. I choose to use the shiny one for this card.

No comments: