Thursday, July 17, 2008

So Much Fall Flowers


Well here are two samples made with one of my favorite retiring stamp sets, So Much. The first one, I took the idea from our card we made at a Stampin' Up! regionals and made it my own. In Both cards, I first stamped the flower from the So Much stamp set onto Soft Sky card stock and cut it out and put a Ice Rhinestone brad in the center. The first card, I stamped the dotted circle image and the cut it out with the Coluzzle. Next, I made tag holder by folding a small piece of Old Olive card stock, put a silver eyelet through the middle and tied a piece of natural hemp. Then some Old Olive card stock, Fall Flowers designer series paper and paper piercing finish this card off. The second card uses similar paper and techniques. The only additions were the spiral notebook edge made with our spiral punch, the small flower punch and the greeting from the Short & Sweet stamp set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice cards!

arlene,
Puyallup florist