Thursday, August 14, 2008

12x12 Summer Scrapbook Page

Well I decided to take a break from Convention posting and post some of my work. I may still go through my convention swaps in a couple of days and post some of the fabulous swaps I got there, but for now here is my color challenge project for the week. This week's colors are Ruby Red, Brocade Blue and Summer Sun. Since I saw the cover of the August/September issue of Paper Crafts, I couldn't wait to have a project that I could do the same idea with. So I got my chance with this week's color combo. Here is the large oval punched layered with a little white flower punched by my Trio flower punch. In the center I put a coordinating brad. The top and the bottom of the page, I adhered some Brocade Blue wide grosgrain ribbon. The top ribbon, I made a tailored bow. The title was stamped with the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet. Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

No comments: