Monday, September 1, 2008

Color Challenge


This week's color challenge is Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. I pulled out my new Upsy Daisy stamp set and my Big Shot for this card. First I cut out with my Big Shot the Top Note die cut. I then stamped the Upsy Daisy stamp set with my Stampin' Write Markers. Next, I made the edge with my scallop edge punch. I then tied some wide Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon around our new Patterns Chocolate Chip designer series paper. I have to say I love the patterns in this new paper line. I didn't think they could beat last year's Prints paper, but I think they did!

Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card Stasia.