Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Color Challenge


Here is this week's color challenge, Rose Red, So Saffron and Orchid Opulence. I decided to pull out my Hostess Set Bitty Basics for this challenge. I stamped the flower randomly from the set on the front of the card on an angle so it looks like they are floating down. Next I colored in the greeting from the One of a Kind stamp set and then framed in the Styled Silver frame. The finishing touch was the white grosgrain ribbon, the strips of So Saffron on top and bottom and the Whisper White Scallop edge.
Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! What a great way to combine these colors. Isn't it interesting how we all see it differently.

Kelly Mahoney said...

Beautiful job! I love it!

Lorraine said...

I love those floating blossoms.