Friday, October 3, 2008

Homemade Sympathy Cards

Here are two homemade sympathy cards. The first I made with the With Gratitude stamp set.. I stamped the leaf image in Kiwi Kiss and then I took my Stampin' Write Marker and colored in Pumpkin Pie. I then took a water bottle and spritz some water onto the leaf and then stamped it onto a piece of confetti cream. I then tied a natural button with some thread to the side. The leaf was placed on a piece of Bella Rose designer series paper. The finishing touch was the scallop edge. The greeting comes from a retired stamp set, Brighter Tomorrow.

The next card, uses some of the same stamp sets and accessories. The differences in this card are: First, I colored in the image from Eastern Blooms with my Stampin' Write Markers onto Sahara Sand card stock. I then layered onto to two pieces of scallop edges of retired Old Olive Prints designer series paper I punched out.

No comments: