Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love Scrapbook Page


I have a confess when working on this week's color combo. I really thought the paper read pretty in pink, bravo burgundy and chocolate chip. So I started pulling together the colors and I got inspired to do a scrapbook page with me and my niece especially when I saw the polka dot chocolate chip patterns designer paper along side the pretty in pink. So here is the page. The title comes from the Serif Essentials Sizzex alpahabet and the heart also Sizzex comes from the Hearts set. I then proceeded to make a few more hearts with my Big Shot, popping up a few of them with Stampin' Dimensionals. The finishing touches on the page were the scallop edge made with my slit punch, strips of chocolate chip and bravo burgundy card stock, wide grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon and pretty in pink buttons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.