Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stamper's Showcase this Morning


I am so excited. One of the two cards I am making this year for my holiday cards is on Stamper's Showcase this morning on the Stampin' Up! website. I happy to say this group of holiday cards is done. The other card I am about half way done with it. So I am making steady progress with my holiday cards this year. The best part of this card was I was able to use up my big bag of Vanilla scraps. Enjoy! Thank you for sharing in my excitement.

Stamps:
HOLIDAY TRINKETS STAMP SET
BEST YET HOSTESS STAMP SET
Paper:
CARD STOCK RIDING HOOD RED 8 1/2 X 11
CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK OLD OLIVE 8 1/2X11
Inks:
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD RIDING HOOD RED
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD OLD OLIVE
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD SO SAFFRON
Accessories:
RIBBON TAFFETA RIDING HOOD RED 3/8 INCH
PUNCH SCALLOP EDGE
PUNCH 1 3/8 INCH SQUARE
PUNCH OVAL LARGE
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT

No comments: