Saturday, November 15, 2008

This Week's Color Challenge



I have to say I love this week's color challenge. It is Creamy Caramel and Bravo Burgundy. I pulled out Brocade Basics which I just got. I don't know why I waited so long to get it. It is a beautiful set and it becoming one of my fast favorites. This was the first time in a long time that stamping just the image was enough for me. I can't remember the last time I did a card with just one layer and I have to say it is just gorgeous the results. So here is the first card paired up with Sincere Salutations and natural button. What a great set to make note cards with.

I decided to jazz it up a little and make another version and this time I teared a piece of Creamy Caramel. I added some pewter eyelets and tied some taffeta ribbon.


Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Chris, Traci, Dana and Tracy.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

They're both beautiful. You might have talked me into another set!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. So simple and elegant.

Anonymous said...

I haven't pulled this set out in awhile. I really like what you did here. Hmmm...maybe I need to CASE it.