Thursday, January 29, 2009

Color Challenge for this week

Here is a card I made for the color challenge and for my friend Kathy that just got a new job. I am going to miss seeing her everyday. The colors are Basic Grey and Pink Pirouette. I started with the Patterns Pink Pirouette designer series paper that I cut a window with my large oval punch. I adhered the paper to the pink pirouette card stock and then re-punched the whole. One thing I learned is not to try to punch through more than one layer of card stock. It just doesn't work. Next came the butterfly from the Priceless stamp set. The greeting comes from a retired stamp set, Cute Converse. Then came strips of Basic Grey and Pink Pirouette on the left. On the right a scallop edge was punched out. The finishing touch was the Filiegree brads with Pretty in Pink brads in the center.

Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Traci and Tracy.

No comments: