Sunday, January 18, 2009

This Week's Color Challenge


Since I was a little behind, I decided to post this week's color challenge today as well. It is a similar style card. This week's colors are Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand. So again the 1 3/8" square punch came out. I punched Patterns designer series paper. The Old Olive paper comes from the Summer Picnic designer series paper. I layered the squares on top of Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip card stock. Next I pulled out my Toy Box stamp set again this time I stamped the mitt from the set on to Sahara Sand card stock and punched it out with 1 1/4" circle punch. I then stamped the mitt again and cut out the baseball from the image. I popped up the ball with a Stampin' Dimensional. Next I punched out a star and put a vintage brad through the center. I stamped the greeting from the Celebrate Everything stamp set. I then stamped the Time to from the set onto Vanilla card stock and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. The finishing touch was a strip of chocolate chip card stock and some chocolate chip polytwill ribbon I had left over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great male card! I like the blocking!