Saturday, April 25, 2009

Color Challenge


Here is this week's color challenge. It is Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke and Basic Grey. The border of the page I used the Walk in the Park designer series paper in the Occasions mini. The next border as well as the flower petals comes from the Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper. The flower petals were made with my Wide Oval punch. The stem I cut out with my Cutter Kit. The flower petal I die cut with my Flower Layers with Leaf Sizze. I also diecut the center of the flower with a piece of white paper applied to a piece of chipboard. I used the Circles Sizzex die cut for that. The greeting comes from the Good Friend stamp set. The butterflies come from the flight of the butterfly stamp set. The finishing touch was the 3 white jumbo brads.
Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Traci and Tracy.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is so clean and fresh Stasia. Love the layout and the colors work so well with it.

Kim said...

I always love your layouts Stasia. This is another great page