Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Homemade Easter Gift Bag


Here is an Easter gift bag I made in preparation for the holiday. I started with the stamped images from the Wagon Full of Fun from the Occasions Mini, the Duck, the wagon, the Easter Egg and the greeting. How fun are all these images! The eggs were a little tricky. I stamped the wagon first, then, I took a piece of paper and covered the stamped wagon as I stamped the first Easter egg. Then on a scrap piece of paper, I stamped another Easter egg and cut it out. I then used it as a mask to cover the first egg I stamped. Next, I colored all the images with my Stampin' Write Markers. Next I used my Spiral Binder punch to make the spiral notebook edge. I then used my Big Shot to die cut the flowers usin the Flower Layers and leaf die cut. I put a So Saffron button in the center. Next I adhered a piece of the fun Tea Party paper to the bag with sticky strip. The finishing touches were the So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon I attached to the bag, the tailored bow I made to put on top of the bag and the bow tied on top of the bag.

No comments: