Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Week's Color Challenge

Well to end the Countdown to Easter here is my color challenge in a candy bar wrapper. The colors for this week are Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Sage Shadow and Certainly Celery. These come from the retired paper Spring Fling which I laid a strip at the bottom of the wrapper. I stamped the word spring in the various colors with my Big Deal alphabet. I then stamped 2 butterflies from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. I adhered them with just a little mono in the center and then folded the wings up so that way they look like they are flying. The finishing touch was the certainly celery grosgrain ribbon I adhered to the paper. I tied a bow and adhered it with a mini glue dot.

Make sure to check out the following links for more ideas using the color combos of the week from our color girls: Colleen, Debbie, Lorraine, Kelly, Traci and Tracy.

1 comment:

Debbie Modrowsky said...

Very cute idea Stasia. I just don't think of using my alphabets. I will now!