Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lovin' the Cupcake from the Wagon Full of Fun

Here is the great cupcake from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set from the Occasions Mini. Only one more month for the new catalog. So that means bye bye to the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set, Candy Lane designer series paper and Pink Piroutette card stock and accessories, all featured in this card. I diecut the circle with the Circles #2 Sizzex and then stamped the image in Basic Brown and colored in the cupcake with my Stampin' Write Markers. Next came another circle die cut with my Big Shot and Circle #2 and a piece of chipboard covere in Pink Pirouette. I punched two holes in the circle with my crop-a-dile and then died some natural hemp to make it look like a button. The scallop border was done on the bottom and then a ribbon was tied on top.

No comments: