Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This Week's Color Challenge.

Here is this week's color challenge: Barely Banana, Bordering Blue and Garden Green. I started with the Flower Layers diecut that I then ran through with Textured Plates, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I. Next came the Circle Circus image I colored in the image with my Stampin' Write Markers and punched it out with my Scallop Circle. I attached it to the die cut with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then in the center of the flower I put a button from the Button Latte buttons. Next came two leaves from the Flower Layers with Leaf die cut. I layered the image on top of the Barely Banana card stock. I then stamped the greeting from the Great Friend stamp set. The finishing accessories were gold brads, eyelet border punch and whisper white satin ribbon tied in a knot.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You keep this up & I'm going to have to reconsider buying this stamp set! Great card!