Thursday, July 2, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge for the Week


Here is this week's color challenge: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red and Sahara Sand. These colors just screamed a beach scene for me. So here I pulled out a summer beach picture to crop. The background is the Cameo Coral texture paper. I cut the circle out with my Circle Cutter System. The chipboard On Board Timeless Type. I added some rhinestone brads around the center of the circle for a little bling. I then started with the flower which was a retired piece of chipboard I had followed by a Big Shot die cut of the Flower Layers with Leaf and then I punched out a 1 inch circle of the Walk in the Park designer series paper. The last touch for the flower was the clear button with a linen thread bow. The strips of paper come from the Walk in the Park and the To the Nines Speciality designer series paper. One strip of paper, I stamped the Kind & Caring Thoughts stamp in Ruby Red on a piece of Sahara Sand. The sides have a scallop border and a strip of Ruby Red. The last touch was Urban West rubon framed inside a Styled Silver hodgepodge.

No comments: