Saturday, July 25, 2009

Inkredible Color Challenge

Here is this week's Inkredible Color Challenge. In honor of my birthday week, the colors were picked just for me. They happens to be one of my favorite color combinations: Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. So here's the challenge with a picture of my little cutie.

Ingredients for the Scrapbook Page:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Tea Party Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Chocolate Chip Courdury Buttons
Tools: Big Shot, Flower Petals with Leaf Sizzex, Eyelet Border Punch, Cuttlekids Fairy Alphabet Die

Special Touches on the Page: Adding the Courdury Buttons in the Center of the Flowers after Layering them. Eyelet Border. I added two strips of Chocolate Chip ribbon to the page and then finished it off with a bow. How great is that the Cuttlekids paper thin dies work in our Big Shot. I picked them in the Clearance aisle in Michael's for like 7$ So great!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

She certainly is.