Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mojito Anyone?

Here's a scrapbook page I made with my niece & nephew playing bartendar. I have to say this is one page that went through quite a few revisions. I started with one version and ended up with a completely new version.

Here are the ingredients:

Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy
Paper: Polar Bear Press Designer Paper (non-SU), Riding Hood Red (retired), Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine (retired) and Jersey Shore (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi (retired)
Accessories: Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Riding Hood Red Buttons
Tools: Big Shot, Go-Go Boots Sizzlets, Swirly Sizzlet, Eyelet Border Punch

Here are the special touches on the page:
Covering the Grungeboard with with Real Red Craft Ink and using strips of Ridding Hood Red as accents to the page. Cutting the line in half and adding it to the page with dimensionals.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I loved the originally, but I think this one is so much better. The colors are much brighter.