Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quick & Simple Easy Homemade Thank You Card

Here is a quick and easy thank you card I made. I just love the way this card came out. I am really going to miss the Baja Breeze!

Here are the Ingredients:

Stamp Set: Always, Enjoy Every Moment
Card Stock: Parisian Breeze Speciality Designer Series Paper, Baja Breeze and Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Baja Breeze Buttons
Tools: Crafter's Tool Kit, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates

The Special Touches on this Card: Paper Piercing with the Mat Pack, Threaded the buttons with dental floss. Who knew that you can use dental floss as thread. I don't remember where I read it, but I love the eay it looks. Also the texturzied background on the Baja Breeze card stock was the last touch.

No comments: