Friday, July 10, 2009

Good Friend

I have to say I love the bird from Good Friend, but he is definitely a scrapbook page bird and not a card bird. It is a big image, but just the same I was able to make a card with him in it. So here's a little happy for your TGIF!

Here are the Ingredients:

Stamp Set: Good Friend, Polka Dot & Paisleys (retired)
Card Stock: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper(retired), Tangerine Tango(retired), So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
Ink: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad and Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Linen Thread, Clear Button
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzex Scallop Circle, Clear Circle, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/4" Square Punch

The Special Touches on this Card: Punching out the So Saffron card stock and placing a clear button on top. The second touch was coloring in the eye with my Stampin' Write Marker

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Love it!!! Love the colors. Love the bird. I just can't say how much I love it.

Lorraine said...

Hey Stasia, love the card and I love your new feature "Special Touches".