Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rainbow Card

I have to say I really loved this month's' kwernerdesign.com color challenge: Whisper White, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Ballet Blue. I decided to make another card. The colors reminded me of a rainbow. There was a card a few months back in Paper Crafts that showed a rainbow card and I remembered reading how they made the rainbow with the Coluzzle. How easy is that. So here's my card.

The Ingredients to Make the Card:

Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly, Cheap Talk
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue, Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper
Accessories: Vintage Brads
Tools: Coluzzle, Scallop Square, Big Shot, 5 petal flower, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle punch

Special Touches on the Card: Rainbow made with the Coluzzle, Sun made with cutting off the 5 points of the 5 petal flower and placing them around the circle image. The butterflies were stamped and cut out and attached to the card with dimensionals.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow!!! This is so completely not like the style I expect from you. It is so out side the box. I love it. So cool and different. Great work again.