Friday, August 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Continues

It's been a overwhelming and emotional week and I am happy I had a chance tonight to do some stamping therapy tonight. I decided to work on some Mojo Monday turns 100 sketches. Here's the one from Tuesday.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Set: The more the Merrier
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper and Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini)
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Sizzex, Tool Kit, Scallop Edge Punch

Special touches on the card: I ran the Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper and the Chocolate Chip through the Big Shot. The Designer Series paper I cut out around the preforated edge the Top Note Makes.

No comments: