Friday, November 20, 2009

Twin Boys


Good friends of mine just had twin baby boys. Here is a card I made with the Manchester designer series paper. That's two days in a row of this paper. I have to say it is one of my favorites. I love the soft plaids in this retired paper pack.
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Nursery Necessities and Congrats (retired)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze
Paper: Manchester designer series paper (retired), Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Accessories: Corduroy Chocolate Chip Buttons
Tools: Big Shot, Simple Letter Sizzex, Circles #2 Sizzex
Special Touch: The boat was stamped twice, once in Close to Cocoa and then another time in the retired Baja Breeze. I cut out the triangle and glue them on top of the Close to Cocoa and then I took another piece of the Manchester paper and cut out another triangle and attached. The greeting was attached with dimensionals.

No comments: