Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Baby Cards


Well now that Valentine's Day is over I can get to posting some baby cards that I have been making. Who knew that I would be making so many of them. Here is one I made for my cousin who let me know they are expecting in the next couple of months! So excited. They are going to make fabulous parents.

I pulled out an old Mojo Monday sketch for this challenge. Click here to see that Mojo sketch and the card I made for it.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Nursery Necessities
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Circle Cutting System, On Board Long Board, Big Shot, Serif Essentials Sizzex, Small Heart Punch, 1" Circle Punch

No comments: