Monday, February 22, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge


This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge is Keep is Simple Sweetie. The following are suggested guidelines for creating a KISS -able card:
Clean with lots of 'white' space
Simple Designs
Minimum time to create
Limited layers and embellishments

So here is a bookmarker I made for myself. I love daisies and I love the color yellow. It is bright and cheerful! I am so ready for spring!

Ingredients to make the bookmarker:
Paper:
Sweet Pea designer series paper, Whisper White
Accessories: So Saffron Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Paper Piercer, 1" circle punch, scallop circle punch

2 comments:

Tracey Parrott said...

very clever and simple...love the bookmark!

Linda Callahan said...

Definitely cheery - great daisies! Thanks for playing @PPA!