Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge


This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge was a photo inspiration. It is all birdies! I was totally inspired with the green and white image below.

So here's my monochromatic birdie card and the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words, Wings of Friendship
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgehodge Hardware, 5/16" Silver Jumbo Brads, White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Sizzex

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the monochromatic look of this - beautiful! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Tracey Parrott said...

This is pure stampin loveliness! I love it when the stamped image takes center stage!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the monochromatic design! Thanks for playing @ PPA!