Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last of the Easter Projects


Here are two gift tags I made to put on my niece and nephew’s Easter gift bags. What can I say I go a little nuts around each of the holidays for my family, so here are the tags I made. I was inspired by the red flower in the gift bag when making the tags. Lovin’ the red, yellow and white combo!

Ingredients to make the project: Stamp Sets: Spring Gifts (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Paper: YoYo Yellow, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Blooms Die Cuts, Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1” Circle punch, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen


Ingredients to make the project: Stamp Sets: Everyday Flexible Phrases, Polka Dot & Paisleys (retired set), Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Real Red
Paper: YoYo Yellow, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Blooms Die Cuts, Real Red Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 3/4” Circle punch, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen

No comments: