Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dream Night

Last week, I got the chance to spend the night with Shelli and a few of my closest friends. A fellow friend and demo, Dawn Rapsas, earned a Workshop of a Lifetime and invited all of us to share the night with her.

Here are some pictures with my Ink sisters and another one we took with Shelli. I have to say one of the best parts of the night was to be able to talk to Shelli one on one and then spending the night with my stamping friends. I have to say I have some made some incredible friendships through out my career at Stampin' Up!

Here's a picture of me and Dawn. She is a very talented, generous and wonderful friend that without Stampin' Up! I would have never been able to meet. Did you know she is the #1 Demo at Stampin' Up! this year. She is a powerhouse. She just sets her goal and then she is on it!

Now I don't know if you noticed, but Dawn and Shelli have the same pj's. They were homemade just for the occasion so was the photo station.

Now the best part of this was the Big Shot "purse" cake made with the same fabric. Yes the cake was made with a little big shot purses that we each got to go home with!!!! Isn't it just beautiful!

Here is a close of the bag. The bag is made with running fabric through the Big Shot with a Scallop Square purse and then running it through with a sewing machine. So all you quilters out there, the Big Shot is a must have to die cut your fabric squares and flowers, etc.

I was so excited to get this bag. I have been meaning to do it for myself, but the sewing machine scares me a little bit.

Lastly, here is a close of the butterflies on the cake. Aren't they gorgeous! A little glitter and velum, the Beautiful Butterfly Sizzex, the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Folder and the Butterfly punch and jaw dropping butterflies!

If this wasn't enough we got to go home with the stamp set, products and so many make and takes. I didn't do the make and takes at the event, I ended up doing at home. So the next couple of days you will see the creations with my touch.

Do we demo's know how to have a good time. Thank you again Dawn and Shelli for making this a night to remember!

No comments: