Sunday, May 30, 2010

Scrapping Away


I am so excited it's been National Scrapbooking Month and I am happy to say I have been able to do some fit some scrapbooking in this month. Here I got to make my own designer series paper with the brayer and the Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper. I have to say I did an oops with title, it initially said Love of Lifetime. I completely missed the "a". I had to pull the letters up and start all over. Luckily I figured out that I was able to put them in a curve and I was in good shape. It actually came out even better. They always say mistakes are the best things that can happen in scrappin'. I love this picture. It is a photo of my grandparents years ago.

Here is the page and the ingredients to make it:
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Presto Patterns Specialty Paper, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Pretties, Style Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Oval Sizzex, Naturally Serif Sizzlits, Brayer, Sizzex die from a craft store

No comments: