Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Color Challenge Catch Up



Okay I feel like I play catch up with my challenges after I have a few days of posting projects. Here is my color challenge from a few weeks back. The colors are: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Bashful Blue and Real Red I have to say this color stumped me and I am happy the way it came out.

Ingredients to make the card:

Stamp Sets: Awash with flowers, Three Little Words
Ink: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Bashful Blue and Real Red, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, White Vellum, Basic Gray Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired)
Accessories: Eggscellent Egg Kit (retired), Silver Brads
Tools: Trio Flower Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Big Shot

1 comment:

Ezlie said...

This is a pretty card. Thanks for sharing!

Ezlie Perez
www.madebyejp.blogspot.com