Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finally back on track


It feels good to be finally back on track with all my challenges. Here is the Inkredible color challenge on the week it was suppose to be done. Loving my cute little kids on this summer page. I always wanted to do the strips of paper on a scrapbook page and I have to say I like how it came out. It also gave me a chance to use up paper scraps. The colors are: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Garden Green and Tempting Turquoise. I didn't use Tempting Turquoise for the challenge. I found these old pieces of designer series paper called Petals & Paisleys mixed with my scraps and decided to use this instead of the Tempting Turquoise. The color of the designer series paper is Cool Carribean. I have to say this was my favorite of all time InColor!
Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: So Very
Ink: Cool Carribean
Paper: Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Garden Green Prints Designer Series Paper, Whisper White and So Saffron
Accessories: Latte Button Bouquet
Tools: Island Floral Sizzex, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type Sizzlets and Designer Label Punch

No comments: