Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June 15 Inkredible Color Challenge


So the next Inkredible color challenge is very similiar. Just different shades of the same color colors: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and More Mustard. I have to say these colors have not been easy for me. Lots of colors, I wasn't sure what I would do for a second take with similiar colors. I did sneak in a little Creamy Caramel for this challenge for the monkey. I am so happy that Fox & Friends made into the 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalog.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Nursery Necessities, Fox & Friends
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and More Mustard
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Bashful Blue Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/16" Jumbo Brads, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is so cute! I love it!