Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mojo Monday #148


Here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I have to say I am loving the Elegant Soiree designer series paper. I have a feeling I am going to picking up another pack on my next order!

Here is my card I made along with the ingredients to make it:
Stamp Sets: Only Ovals
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Neutral Brads, 5/8" Very Vanilla Jumbo Brads
Tools: Island Floral Sizzex, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Big Shot, Circle Sizzex, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1 3/4" square punch, Textured Impressions Embossing Folders square Lattice, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen

Special Touch on the Card: I stamped the flower from the Only Oval stamp set on Baja Breeze paper and then cut it out. I added the white gel pen accents and attached the flower to the card with dimensionals. The oval was also attached to the card with dimensionals. The scallop border was punched and then I ran the border through the big shot with the textured impressions embossing folder.

1 comment:

Ezlie said...

aww..this is pretty! love the designer paper and the color combination!

www.madebyejp.blogspot.com