Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Retired Stamp Sets and Paper for Sale

I just finished taking pictures of ALL of my my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets and color kits from my collection. All the stamp sets are 50% off the retail price.

All card stock and stamp pads have been made into color kits. The color packets included gently used stamp pads and ink refills (when available), whatever card stock I had left in the retired color. Card stock contents can have 8 ½ x 11 paper, 12 x 12 paper and whatever scraps I had left. In some cases, I even had packets of card stock I didn’t even OPEN!

Click here to see photos and prices all the retired stamp sets for sale. 69 TOTAL!

Click here to see photos and prices all the color kits for sale. 34 TOTAL!

For those of you local to the Totowa, NJ area, we can arrange delivery by meeting up and saving on delivery charges if you choose.

Shipping is not included in the stamp price or color kits. I will ship Flat Rate Priority envelope - $5 and $11 for the medium box. What ever we can stuff in those is better for you. All stamps are from a smoke free home.For those of you out of the area, I will send you a PayPal invoice with your total purchase price and the shipping and handling.

So don't delay and reaching out to me if there is something on the list you want, it is a first come first serve basis. I will be updating the posting as things are sold.

Please email me with any questions and purchase requests ssloma@optonline.net.

No comments: