Friday, July 9, 2010

So do you want new stamp sets and colors to play with???


So do you want new stamp sets and colors to play with??? Stop by the following dates and get a chance to shop and pick up items from my retired stamp set, color packets and homemade cards.

Click on the hyperlinks below to learn more information about the events!

Tuesday, July 13th from 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. for my Tuesday Night Scrap Night

Sunday, July 18th from 1 p.m - 6 p.m for my Aloha Open House

Monday, July 19th from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. for my Aloha Open House

I took a picture of all of the retired items for sale! Stamp Sets are 50% off. Paper and stamp pad combos are priced at the low low price of 8$ to 13$. Homemade cards are 1$ a piece!!!



Special Open House Blowout! For every 2 retired stamp sets or color packets you buy, get the 3rd one free!!!!

No comments: