Friday, July 9, 2010

All Caught Up


Well I am finally all caught up with my color challenges. The colors are: Ballet Blue, Brushed Gold, Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst. I wasn't sure how I would do, but the colors screamed to used the Because I Care hostess stamp set. These are all hydragena colors. Well with the hygragena reminds me of my grandparents. There were so many of them in the backyard of their home. Here is an old photo of my grandmother with two of her sisters before she passed away. I have to say I love this photo and the way the photo came out.

Ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Lovely Letters, Because I care
Ink: Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst
Paper: Almost Amethyst Prints Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Accessories: Mini Vintage Tags, White Organza Ribbon and Gold Brads
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: